Entry-Level Storage at an Entry-Level Price.
Remember when all your inspection runs were saved to DVD? Or the even more inconvenient VHS tape?
Whenever someone needed to reference a run, someone else had to go through the archives and make copies of the requested inspection. Good times!
POSM Workstation Engineering is the entry-level digital storage option accessible to one user, who can sort through a searchable archive of digital files stored on a single hard drive.
POSM Workstation features and limitations:
- Saves 2500 sessions per database.
- Microsoft Access Database; No SQL.
- No support on a shared network.
- No connectivity to GIS system.
- Easy, conveniently upgradeable to one of our more robust options.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
POSM Workstation Engineering is an entry-level storage option at an entry-level price for a small company or a single user storing a limited number of runs. As their archive expands, most users find they need to upgrade to one of our more robust video library storage options. In the meantime, check out POSM Workstation Engineering and get used to the awesome POSM archive storage features. Workstation Engineering is a great starting point.