Entry level storage included with POSM Professional.
Remember when all your inspection runs were saved to DVD? Or the even more inconvenient VHS tape?
Whenever someone needed to reference a run, someone else had to go through the archives and make copies of the requested inspection. Good times!
POSM Workstation is the entry-level digital storage option accessible to one user, who can sort through a searchable archive of digital files stored on a single hard drive.
POSM Workstation features and limitations:
- Saves 2500 sessions per database.
- Microsoft Access Database; No SQL.
- No support on a shared network.
- No connectivity to GIS system.
- FREE single-use license with POSM Pro.
- Easy, conveniently upgradeable to one of our more robust options.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
POSM Workstation is an entry-level storage option for a small company or a single user storing a limited number of runs. As their archive expands, most users find they need to upgrade to one of our more robust video library storage options. In the meantime, check out POSM Workstation and get used to the awesome POSM archive storage features. Workstation is a great starting point.