POSM's Got Em: USB Video Encoders
POSM’s Got ‘Em are short articles that take a closer look at our array of products and features. Maybe you’ll find new solutions to old problems you didn’t know we addressed. In this article, we take a closer look at POSM’s USB Video Encoder (AKA the Sensoray).
So we’re a software company, and we don’t talk much about our hardware, but since it’s a necessary part of our industry, we sell hardware to our customers that need it. In fact, we have an entire section devoted to hardware on our website. We pick and choose product to best meet the needs of our customers, with a high standard on toughness, reliability, performance, and reputation in the industry.
Among our hardware offerings is the POSM Video Encoder, a necessary component for digitizing video inspections. Our POSM encoder is more of an investment than most consumer models, but it ends up paying for itself several times over. Why? Easy.
You can buy an “off-the-shelf” encoder and it will work for awhile, but ours is industrial strength and built to withstand the extreme temps of heat and cold, not to mention protecting the electronics from everyday slime and goop. Our video encoders have been tested in the field. They’ll last a long time, making them well worth the investment.
...ours is industrial strength and built to withstand the extreme temps of heat and cold...
Our POSM USB Video Encoder’s stats and benefits:
- Tough and compact with low power consumption.
- 100% compatible right out of the box.
- The unit serves as a dongle to unlock POSM inspection features.
- Offers simultaneous encode/decode/preview.
- Saves video in several standard output files.
- Hardware video output: MP4, H.264; software video output: MPG1, MPG2, AVI and WMV.
- Simplified three-piece hookup.
- Plug-in USB cable, attach video in, and plug in speaker cable. You're ready to go.
- Electronics protected by a rugged enclosure built to last!
If you’re tired of your video encoder breaking down every few months and need a reliable upgrade, POSM’s Got ‘Em in our Hardware store. Click here to purchase yours now.
Further viewing: Find and play our video tutorials:
XBOB Overlay and Sensoray
How to Uninstall the Sensoray Driver