The POSM Software crew always has a great time at the WWETT Show. We enjoy catching up with our colleagues in the industry, laying the groundwork (or in this case, pipeline) for future partnerships, and learning more about the latest technology innovations since last year.
We’ll have someone at the booth all three days, from sales to tech support to company owners Bob and Cliff Katter. We can answer your questions about if POSM Software is compatible with your equipment (the answer is usually “yes,” though the details may vary from brand to brand), why our software is the Most Robust, User-friendly Software to Come Down the Pipe, and even schedule a follow up call or demonstration after the show to discuss the specifics of your organization and how we can help you.
POSM Software has added several tools and functions to its core software since last year’s show to make it better than ever, including:
- The Field Editor Tool to edit reports and make converting existing inspections from NASSCO V6 to V7 easy
- One-Click Server Inspection Backups from the Truck to the Archive
- POSM SQL Server Emulates NASSCO V7 Export Exchange Databases Without Exporting
- CityWorks compatibility
- vCam compatibility
- New MACP Header Editor (article coming soon)
- The Streamlining of our Office Products to Server, Storage and Workstation Engineering
And much more!
POSM Staff at the WWETT Show 2019 L to R: Matt Coleman (Lead Support), Derek Johnson (Inside Sales), Cliff Katter (co-owner, brand manager), Bob Sullivan (Marketing), and Bob Katter (Co-owner, Software Development) in the Rausch van.
So as you’re wandering the vast halls of the Indianapolis Convention Center during the WWETT Show February 18-20, we hope when you see our booth that you’ll come on by and say hello.